- He was a banker and shares birthday with his late dad, just by one day (Born April. 28th, his dad 29th)
2. He was a civil servant with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), until 1980 when came back to assume the throne shortly after his father’s death.
3. He is a philanthropist, but prefers to be quiet about what he does.
4. He loves hymns and classical music to a fault.
5. He is versed in Opobo’s culture and tradition to a hilt. Can tell you the meaning of all the talking drums in Opobo.
6. Loves art work and creativity. He is an author” A DAWN KNOCKING”.
7. He is one of Africa’s monarch (Treaty King of 1873) that can walk into Buckingham Palace to see the Queen of England without much protocol.
Happy 81st Birthday Your Majesty King Dandeson Douglas Jaja (Jeki V) Treaty King, Amayanabo and Natural Ruler of Opobo Kingdom.Follow us on social media